1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living (Psalm 19:7-11; 2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:26; Deuteronomy 6:4; Psalm 45:6-7; Psalm 110:1; Isaiah 45:5-7; Isaiah 46:9-10; Matthew 3:13-17; Matthew 28:17-20; John 17:3; 1 Corinthians 8:4-6; 1 Corinthians 12:4-6; 1 Timothy 2:5).
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is fully God and fully human (Matthew 1:20; Luke 2:52; John 1:1-4, 14; Colossians 1:15-20; Hebrews 1:1-3). He died on the cross for our sins (John 1:29; 10:1-18; Romans 5:8; 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 1:4; 1 Peter 3:18). He rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our High Priest and Advocate and will one day physically return (Matthew 28:1-20; Mark 16:1-8; Luke 24:1-53; John 1:20-21:25; John 14:3; 1 Corinthians 15:12-14; 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Hebrews 9:28; 1 John 2:1-2, 3:2; Revelation 1:7).
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but since the fall all humans by birth and action are sinners who have fallen short of the glory of God (Genesis 1:27; Genesis 6:5; Psalm 51:5; Jeremiah 17:9; Romans 3:23, 5:8, 12-21, 7:18; Ephesians 2:1-3).
5. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell (Matthew 25:31-46; John 5:28-29; Acts 24:15). We believe that only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man's salvation and spiritual life be obtained and that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man's works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and put their trust in Jesus Christ alone as their Lord and Savior (John 3:18, 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:21-26; 1 Timothy 2:5-6).
6. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, confess and receive Him as their Lord and Savior (John 1:12).
7. We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord's Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man's salvation (Matthew 3:13-17; Matthew 26:26-29; Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 1:9-11; Mark 14:22-25; Luke 22:14-23; Acts 8:26-40; Romans 6:3-4; 1 Corinthians 11:17-34).
8. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization. But, the Church recognizes and sustains the obligations of mutual counsel and cooperation which are common among Baptist churches. Insofar as is practical, this church will cooperate with and work with the association, the state convention, the Southern Baptist Convention and other Christian Churches of like faith and practice. (Matthew 16:15-19; 18:15-20; Acts 2:41-42,47; Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:19-22; 3:8-11, 21; 1 Peter 5:1-4).
9. We subscribe to the "Baptist Faith and Message" adopted by the Southern Baptist Convention in 2011 as our larger statement of faith.